Writing a romance novel? Attend ProWritingAid’s first-ever Romance Writers’ Week and fall in love with writing romance.
Ready to fall in love with writing romance all over again? There’s a great event coming up for anyone who’s thinking about writing a romance novel.
From 11 to 15 October 2021, ProWritingAid will be hosting their first-ever Romance Writers’ Week!
This FREE summit is jam-packed with more than 20 training sessions from bestselling authors and experts in the industry. You’ll join hundreds of other romance writers to learn what makes a romance novel swoon-worthy.
Learn from bestselling authors like Tia Williams, Talia Hibbert, Louise Dean, and Carolyn Brown, as well as romance writing experts from Pages & Platforms, Simon & Schuster, Harlequin, Romance Writers of America, and more.
Whether you’re writing contemporary, paranormal, historical, or speculative romance (or something in between), you’ll find practical, actionable sessions to help you plan, write, and market your romance story.
During this FREE event, you’ll learn from bestseller authors like Tia Williams and Carolyn Brown, polish your work with advice from amazing editors like Jen Graybeal, and get the insider’s scoop on how to get published with a Harlequin authors’ panel.
Whether you’re just dipping your toes into the romance writing world, or you’re a seasoned pro, this FREE event series has something for you.
- Watch interviews with bestselling authors like Tia Williams and Carolyn Brown
- Learn how to build a fantastic romance novel from outline to first draft
- Discover how to edit your novel to perfection
Each session is packed with info about everything you need to know to write a romance:
- Manuscript polishing tips from amazing editors like Dana Pittman
- Expert writing advice from bestselling authors like Talia Hibbert and Lyssa Kay Adams
- The insider’s scoop on how to get published from a Harlequin authors’ panel and publishing execs at Simon and Schuster
If you’re interested, just click HERE to register.
You’ll automatically be registered for the full week of free sessions with just a single sign-up.